Tutorial: The Best Way to Remove Blackheads Naturally
Get Rid of Blackheads Naturally
Did you know that Baking Soda is a natural and effective tool to remove blackheads? In fact, it was a one of the most popular natural remedies used by early generations.
Baking Soda effectively removes blackheads by cleansing the skin’s pores deeply and dislodging impurities. It’s been proven that if you apply baking soda regularly around the affected area of our skin, you will see significant improvement in just a week time! Plus, continuous treatment will stop blackheads from returning ever again!
“I’ve used a lot of nose packs, scrubs and creams to remove blackheads before, but I found that baking soda is far more effective. It’s natural, cheap, and easy to find!”
Here’s a quick tutorial on how you can use Baking Soda to remove blackheads:
1. Wash your face before you use baking soda pack
2. Put 2 tablespoons of baking soda into a cup.
3. Add 1 table spoon of water (alternatively, you can also use tea: i.e. green tea, or chamomile tea)
4. Mix it up to make smooth paste. If you think the paste is too thick, add a few drop of water
5. Apply the paste where your black heads are with fingertips
6. Gently massage your skin for 1 minute. Scrub with light pressure as baking soda is abrasive
7. Rinse the soda pack with warm water
Besides the fact that it’s a natural remedy, I highly recommend using baking soda because it gives immediate results. It’s also really cheap, only about £1 or so, and you can find it at pretty much any supermarket.
The instruction suggested above works great most of the time. However, you might sometimes find it a bit troublesome to bring a cup and tablespoon to make a paste. Here’s what you can do!
1. Put 1 teaspoon of baking soda on your palm – If you tried once, you will know how abrasive baking soda is. 1 teaspoon will be more than enough
2. Dissolve the baking soda with warm water – 5 (water) : 1 (baking soda) ratio would be great. Don’t worry if it looks like water, that’s perfect!
3. Massage your face with the mixture – Even though it looks like plain water, it’s still abrasive. So, please don’t rub too hard!
4. By doing so, you can do peeling and removing black head at the same time!
Ever since I started using baking soda, I’ve never bought any facial scrub or nose pack anymore. I think it’s a really effective natural remedy. I hope you find it useful!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me by leaving your comment below.